Effective Date: December 27th, 2019
This Job Applicant Privacy Addendum for California Residents (“Addendum”) supplements the information contained in the Job Applicant Privacy Notice and applies solely to all job applicants who reside in the State of California (“you”). We adopt this Addendum to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (CCPA), and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Addendum.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
· Publicly available information from government records;
· Deidentified or aggregated consumer information; or
· Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
· health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
· personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our job applicants within the last twelve (12) months:
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
· To manage the recruitment process and facilitate record keeping in relation to the recruitment process;
· To assess your candidacy and suitability for employment;
· To respond to and defend against legal claims;
· To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; or
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.